Friday, February 1, 2013

Five For Friday Linky Party


I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday. I was out Monday and Tuesday with the dreaded flu, so my highlight was being back for the remainder of the week!  Here are 5 highlights from our week.

Today was our 100th day of school!  Here is my class of proud kiddos in their 100th Day hats.  I'll be back with more on the 100th day tomorrow.


We finished our study of space.  The "astronauts" and "mission control" were busy.


We had the opportunity to have the Star Lab visit our school.  We loved visiting and seeing constellations and stars in the night sky.


We explored using "Just Dance" on YouTube for inside recess.  The kids were very engaged and enjoyed participating!


100th day collections were completed at home and returned.  We compared sizes while collections were hanging in the hallway.

Check back tomorrow for the highlights of our 100th Day celebration.  My favorite part was the kids dressing up like they are 100 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment