Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day Photos

There have been so many cute first day of school frames floating around on Pinterest.  I love them all, but I never got around to making one of my own.  I did find the sign you will see below and used it instead.  I cannot remember where I downloaded them, and the file is on my work computer.  If it was you, please let me know so I can give you credit!

I wanted each of my students to have a copy of his/her picture.  Have you seen the deal WalMart is currently running?  A FREE 5x7 print for the first day of school.  The fine print says "one per child".  Well ok said this teacher, I'll do just one per child.  The kind woman at my photo department said I was the only person to take advantage of the deal so far!  You just have to ask for it!  Click here for a link to WalMart's site for more info.  I got 21 5x7 pictures (1 per child) for free- the original bill was $48!  I have foam frames for students to decorate with their pictures in them.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Thanks for sharing the "deal" and photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome deal. I love the "class of" idea on the sign. So precious.

    Amy
    http://whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete