Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Little Bit of Shopping...

August means Back to School, and Back to School means time to go shopping.  Every year I think I am not going to spend that much, and every year I think I buy more than the previous year!

Here are some of my recent finds:

Dollar Tree: My kindergarteners seem to go through SO many erasers!  I found these on one of my many trips to Dollar Tree. I was thrilled to see that they match my 4 table colors.  I might have picked up a few packs.


I've seen a few blog posts about these, but found these in the Target Dollar Spot.  It took 4 or 5 trips to different Target stores, but I eventually picked up a few!

Just ordered this from Educational Insights.  It is a "scrapbook" pocket chart.  I take TONS of pictures of my students and this looked like a fun way to display them.  It was on sale for $8.99 today and had free shipping with the code EIFREE.  I thought it was a great deal with 14 slots for pictures!  Click here for the link.

This is the scrapbook pocket chart without pictures in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment