Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monday Made It (on Tuesday)



I am linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics  for my first Monday Made It.  Tara has been hosting these all summer, and I finally have something to post!  It is nothing all that exciting, but I was proud!  I've loved all the great projects I've seen this summer, so I wanted to link up.



My middle school-aged cousins helped me make this "read" sign to hang near my library center.  These were made from wood blocks and wooden letters painted with acrylic paint.  All materials were purchased from Hobby Lobby.

I am going to add ribbon and hang these from command hooks.  

My mom also threaded ribbon through the holes in my table baskets last week when she came to help set up my classroom last week.

The little blue basket is one of our new table trash cans.  We use these during art projects so everyone isn't running to the trash can at the same time.  These little baskets were $1 at Michaels!

4 comments: