Friday, June 6, 2014

Five For Friday {June 6}


I'm linking up with Kasey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday.


This is my first week of summer break. I feel pretty productive this week!

1. I finished reading my first book.  I love Robin Jones Gunn's writing.  She writes Christian Fiction.  This particular one was a little sad, but if you are interested in her writing, check out the Sisterchicks series.



2.  I've been on a walk every morning.  The weather here this week has been beautiful; low to mid 70s and lots of sun (with the exception of one afternoon).  Looking forward to continuing my walks throughout the summer.


3. I spent the better part of an afternoon purchasing my new driving companion.  We'll be spending a lot of time together starting in August when we go 100 miles round trip from work to home.

4.  I planted a few flowers in a pot in front of my house.  Gardening isn't usually my forte so here's hoping these make it!



5. No photos of my culinary creations, but I made zucchini bread and strawberry pie this week.  Looking forward to trying some new recipes this summer.

What were you up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment