Tuesday, June 3, 2014

A Book to Love {June 3}

I'm linking up with Mrs. Jump's Class for her new Tuesday linky Let's Talk about Books.


I'd like to share a book I have read the past couple years in the spring.  I am a sucker for illustrations, and these are beautiful!  My book to share today is Whose Egg (links to Amazon) by Lynette Evans, illustrated by Guy Troughton.  This book has the "Look Inside" feature on Amazon.  The page gives a description of what is in the egg, then you lift the flap and see the animal inside the egg.  I don't have it at home for the summer as I store most of my books at school.



I believe I purchased this at a Scholastic book warehouse sale a couple years ago.  Have you been to one of these?  50% off...danger zone for this book lover!  This year I bought a companion book, Whose Nest?

Be sure to hop on over to Deanna's blog and check out some more great books.  What are your favorite books for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment