Friday, May 23, 2014

Five For Friday {May 23}

I'm linking up with Kasey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five For Friday linky.



1.  Volunteer Gift (end of the year)
I give little things to the few parent volunteers I get throughout the year.  I put this together this morning as a little end of the year treat using a Thirty-One Key Fob, a skeleton key ($1 bin at Michaels) and a die cut key from our Ellison Machine.


2.  Graduation Day!
Today was our kindergarten graduation.  Our kiddos did a great job singing!

3.  We worked on our animal and animal habitats research this week.  I surprised my ocean group with real fish to put in their habitat when they shared it.  I let them take the fish home when we were done.  I'm not good at catching fish (with a hook, net or any other way) so I put the kids to work fishing the fish out of the container.  Entertainment at its finest! :)

4.  A sweet little guy painted this pot and planted a flower for me.

5.  My camera broke yesterday.  While taking pictures of my students' habitats, I dropped it. :(  So sad.  Thank goodness for my phone.  Kiddos dropped the camera I have for their use a few too many times so it isn't working so well at the moment either.  Anyone have any suggestions for a new camera?  I'm thinking "point and shoot" since I appear to not be responsible enough for a "big girl" camera!

We have 3 more days of school next week, plus a teacher day on Friday.  My kiddos are excited for a field trip next week and field day.  When are you out for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment