I'm linking up with Kasey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday. Here are 5 things that have kept us very busy this week!
1. We graduate from kindergarten next week. Graduation is a big deal at our school as we are a preschool/kindergarten building, so our kiddos will be moving on to elementary school next year. We graduate next Wednesday, so this week we had a few practices.
2. We had some preschool friends from down the hall visit us on Tuesday to see what kindergarten was all about.
3. On Wednesday we spent the morning in college. It was a great experience. You can read more about that here.
4. We have been working on a project-based learning project. I'm excited to finish next week and share our learning with parents when they come for graduation. Part 1 of our project is explained here; more to come soon!
5. Next Friday is our last day of school (with kids), so summer packets are being assembled, books gathered, report cards and end of the year materials are being completed. It is going to be a crazy week!
Have you started your countdown yet?