Thursday, May 23, 2013

Field Day

Today was our field day; it was a great day in kindergarten!  The rain held out until our last event.

We started off with some water games.  The kids had to soak a sponge then run it  to another bucket and ring it out to fill the bucket.

This guy is army crawling through the obstacle course in the gym.

A little corn hole action.

Cheering on our friends in the relay race.
We had a good day together, though I'm not so sure they were as tired as I am.  When our last event was off due to the rain, my kiddos did three 10 minute work out videos to fill the half hour.  :)

Tomorrow is their last day of kindergarten (teachers go back for our work day on Tuesday).

I haven't forgotten to finish up my explanation of our project-based learning; I'll be back in the next week or two for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment