Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Little Turkeys

We have enjoyed 2 days of a more relaxed schedule and focused on Thanksgiving.  Yesterday was our Thanksgiving Feast.  Our whole school eats together in the gym on "feast day".  My students dressed up like turkeys.

One of my "turkeys" wearing his turkey hat.  The kids and staff loved them.  The yellow pieces are the turkey legs.  Here is the link to the site I found these.  Love Pinterest!


She is working on her story of Thanksgiving bracelet.  I downloaded this awesome freebie from Freebielicious, however, I can no longer find the link.  Here is the link to a post from Differentiated Kindergarten, who authored the book, when her students used it.

We practiced our color words by coloring this turkey according to the code.


Thanks to 70% off at JoAnn's, we made foam turkeys today.  $3 for 24 turkeys...Yes, you can make a craft today!  They were easy and age-appropriate.
Thank you to all the great blogs out there for some awesome Thanksgiving ideas!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment