Sunday, December 29, 2013

Out of This World

When we go back after break (still have a week to think about that), we will be studying space and opposites.  I created a couple activities with a space theme to have my students practice some needed skills.


I feel like I've been working on these forever because I was waiting to see where we would need some extra help before starting this unit.  Included are: CVC words, long vowels (CVCe and ee), sight words and sound sorting (short e & i medial sounds).  You can check it out here.  It is currently $3 on TpT and will be on sale until Wednesday.

I also created a little measurement freebie.  You can download it here.  It is created in Power Point and will be downloadable in Power Point so you can edit the recording sheet to meet your needs.  You will have to download the document to edit the recording sheet.  I left room to the left of the line for an image or word depending on how you'd like to put it in for your students.

If you download the measurement activity, please consider leaving a comment!  I'd also love to have you follow me :).

No comments:

Post a Comment