Sunday, October 27, 2013

Self-Evaluation (Coloring)

I've noticed that my students' coloring is less than desirable sometimes.  I have also seen that many of my students have the ability to color well, but they are in a hurry to move onto the next thing (even if they don't know what the next thing is!).

While scouring Pinterest, I've seen some great self-evaluation rubrics, but decided to take some different ideas and combine them to make something my students could follow.  You can download a copy here.






I hung these (with the rubric attached) for students to refer to when they are coloring.  They should look at areas where they gave themselves 1 or 2 stars to see the areas they need to work on.  I'm hoping this helps their coloring and will also help with illustrating their pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment