Sunday, September 22, 2013

Candy Corn Fun {Freebie}

I spent my rainy Saturday working on a few things for school.  One of my creations was a little something I wanted to share with you as fall begins today.

Last spring I made packets for Valentine's Day and Easter for my students to practice math skills.  They loved these little packets (probably because they got to eat some candy when the finished).  When looking for coupons today, I saw that Target had a coupon for Starburst candy corn.  I picked up 2 bags and thought my students this year would probably enjoy some candy corn math.


My candy corn packet includes: graphing, measurement, addition and greater than/less than/equal to.  I'm planning to use this sometime in October.  I use snack sized Ziploc bags to make individual portions for each student.

Head on over here to download your copy!

2 comments: