Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Favorites {July 26}

Here are a few of my favorite finds from this week!


Recipe: "Man-Pleasing" Chicken:  I personally would call this Dijon Chicken or something similar, but that was the name given on the pin.  This was very easy to make, involved few ingredients and tasted yummy.


School: Our curriculum follows a very strict schedule in language arts, so when something has to give, it is usually math.  I've been looking for ideas that I can use to make the most of my math time.

Number Bracelets These linked back to Math Coach's Corner blog.  I will definitely be visiting there again!  If you haven't ever seen her blog, go check it out.  Lots of great ideas for grades K-5!  These little bracelets are now on my to-do list in the last couple weeks of summer.



Magna-Tiles  I won Magna-Tiles (you can too...read about it here) and have been looking for things to do with them.  I pinned this because there are many activities to use Magna-Tiles.  Looking forward to it!


I'd love suggestions on how to use Magna-Tiles in the classroom and/or how you build more math into your day!

What have you found on Pinterest this week?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that chicken recipe. It sounds delicious!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Chrissy! I love an easy recipe that is good, especially once school starts again.

      Amanda

      Delete
  2. Isn't that chicken the best? It has become a family favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. Everyone in my family enjoyed it too, Sandy! I love easy recipes. :)

      Amanda

      Delete
  3. Ok--I totally pinned and read about those bracelets this week! It is even on my weekend to-do list to go and buy the materials.!! Ha! we must think alike :)

    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you follow HeidiSongs too? That is where I first saw them. I went to Hobby Lobby and they only had 1 pack of beads (I wanted to use the smaller pony beads...more bracelets that way!) so I thought I'd start with #10 and work my way down. Picked up a few packs of pile cleaners and we are ready to go.

      Amanda

      Delete