Sunday, September 30, 2012

Last Week of September {Sunday Snapshots}

I am linking up with Clutter-Free Classroom's Sunday Snapshots Linky Party.





We saw some great puppet shows retelling Golidlocks and the 3 Bears.  This puppet show was exceptional!
We mixed red and yellow paint to make orange.  Students painting an oval or circle they drew with the orange paint.  Picture of the finished pumpkin next week!

Students cut up apple slices to make applesauce.
Students took turns stirring the applesauce to "mush" the apples. Most of us agreed, it was yummy!
My students loved sidewalk chalk as a reward for earning "pocket points" (a strategy for our curriculum to "catch students doing a great job").

I hope you enjoyed a peek at our weak.  If this is your first time visiting my blog, two recent posts that may be of interest are my post about a great Dollar Tree find (click here to visit) and one about an awesome Language Arts resource (click here to visit).

I'd love for you to leave a comment and follow my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment