Monday, September 17, 2012

Awesome Resource

I wanted to do a quick post to share an amazing resource I've used for the past couple years but forgot about in the hustle and bustle of the new year. I was looking for a rhyming activity to send home today, and remembered this site. I knew I had to share it with you!



Click the picture above to visit the website!


This site is maintained by the Florida Center for Reading Research.  It offers materials to use for Langauge Arts instruction and intervention.  Intervention is one of my favorite uses; great materials to send home for families to use!  The materials are in black and white, so I typically print them on colored paper or allow children to color them depending on the activity.

Each activity gives directions for the activity and the picture cards or recording sheets needed for the activity.  I noticed today that there is now a section on the site showing correlations to the Common Core State Standards.  Activities are split into grade bands and are grouped K-1, 2-3 and 4-5.  

I hope you can use some of these great, FREE materials!

Please consider leaving a comment if you are able to use this resource.  I'd love some new followers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment