Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Full Week {Sunday Snapshots Linky Party}

I am linking up with Clutter Free Classroom for Sunday Snapshots Linky Party!



This week was busy, busy, busy as it was our first full week of kindergarten!  Our theme this week is "I Feel Amazing! I Feel Fine!", which is an all about me unit.  We use a scripted reading curriculum (Success for All) so this is how our theme is determined.

We explored pattern blocks this week.

In our Dramatic Play lab (center), we are having a birthday party!

In the Math lab (center), we are sorting buttons by attribute.

In the Art lab (center), students are drawing self-portraits or looking at a list of feelings and drawing "feeling faces".  This child is happy!
These are just a few of the things happening in my classroom this past week. This week is Open House, so we'll be busy getting ready.  Check back next week to see what we are up to!

I'd love to have you follow my blog and leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment