Friday, March 9, 2012

TpT Newbie

I'm still pretty new at this blogging thing and have now decided to tackle Teachers Pay Teachers too.  The clip art out there is awesome; I can't keep it all to myself!  Thanks to Scrappin Doodles, DigiWeb, and My Cute Graphics for great clip art that my students love!  All the blogs out there with new and creative ideas, keep the ideas coming!  We are currently working on a Farm unit and will be going into a unit about Spring in a couple weeks.  My Farm packets (2 for reading and 1 for math) as well as a reading packet and a math packet for Spring are now in my TpT store.  A few preview pictures are below.  Photos my students using the materials to come as we use them in class.  You can visit by store by clicking here

sight word cards (Learning with Barnyard Friends)
Cover of Emergent Reader (Learning with Barnyard Friends)





Number fill in (Barnyard Math)

Number puzzle (Barnyard Math)

Base 10 Cards (Spring Into Math)

Word Family Sorting (Buggy About Reading)
Cover of Emergent Reader (Buggy About Reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment