Monday, March 19, 2012

Leprechauns, Rainbows and...Cows?

We have had a busy couple days in kindergarten!  On Friday we had a visit from the sneaky little leprechaun.  He left us little leprechaun hats, gold coins and leprechaun punch (green sherbet and Sprite). We started off our day with a rainbow of fruit. During breakfast, students graphed the marshmallows in their Lucky Charms.

Leprechaun punch and hats (gold coins under hats)


Fruit rainbow
Graphing Lucky Charms


Today we had a visit from the Chick-Fil-A cow to go with our farm unit.  My students LOVED her!  Prior to her visit this morning, they wrote about what they would do if a cow came to our classroom.  Thanks to my creative student teacher for this idea!  I apologize for the pictures turned sideways...no help from blogger on rotating them.  They are vertical in my iPhoto.

"If a cow came into the classroom, rid (ride) on the cow."




"If a cow came into the classroom, I'd ressle (wrestle) it out."
"If a cow came into the classroom I wud (would) hid (hide) it in the cllosit (closet)."

No comments:

Post a Comment