1. We are loving HeidiSongs! We've learned our color words other than white (not ready for the word "underwear" with this crew yet) plus "am","the","my","we".
2. We've been working on our color words. I found these flipbooks on Pinterest. After each color word was written, students drew a picture of something that is that color. They loved these!
3. They are enjoying writing names and making lists at the writing center.
4. GoNoodle makes us happy! "Let it Go" made me smile when they belted it out.
5. I made Playdoh to use at our literacy centers during the first couple weeks. The only requirement I had was that the kiddos had to make some letters.
|"I love you."|