Friday, September 5, 2014

Five For Friday {September 5}

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five For Friday.  I'm excited join in the fun; it has been a while!




1.  We are loving HeidiSongs! We've learned our color words other than white (not ready for the word "underwear" with this crew yet) plus "am","the","my","we".


2. We've been working on our color words.  I found these flipbooks on Pinterest.  After each color word was written, students drew a picture of something that is that color.  They loved these!


3. They are enjoying writing names and making lists at the writing center.


4. GoNoodle makes us happy! "Let it Go" made me smile when they belted it out.


5.  I made Playdoh to use at our literacy centers during the first couple weeks.  The only requirement I had was that the kiddos had to make some letters.
"I love you."  
We've finished two weeks and are starting to get into a routine.  I'll be back to share more about our writing later this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week! I played "Let it Go" on my bluetooth speaker this afternoon and all my kids (including the boys!) were singing along!

    Blessings,
    Sarah
    smbhankinson@gmail.com
    Learning is for Superstars
    follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine were all singing too! Thanks for stopping by; have a great weekend!

      Amanda

      Delete
  2. I love seeing all the things going on in your room!! Wish we taught together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is fun to see what is going on in each other's rooms though if we can't teach together. :)

      Delete