Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday {July 16}

I'm linking up with Christina from Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday.


This was my little travel companion in Vegas.  One of my students named him "Pengy" and he acted as a Flat Stanley throughout my trip.  I sent the pictures to students because they knew I was "teaching the other teachers" this summer (their words).  I got some strange looks as Pengy posed all over Vegas, but it was worth it because they loved it!

My question for you is what is the silliest/craziest thing you've ever done for your students?

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea! Wish I did the same when I was there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a fun little project that I'd do again :).

      Amanda

      Delete
  2. How cute!!! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete