Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It {July 7}

I'm linking up with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It to share a few things I made this week.



My mom and I picked up some fresh strawberries at a little farm stand. Here are a few things I whipped up using the strawberries.
Chocolate Chip Strawberry Bread


Strawberries and Cream Bread (extra batter used to make a few muffins too!)
Both were quite yummy and nothing beats fresh strawberries!  I've made the strawberries and cream bread many times before using a recipe from a coworker of my mom's.  That recipe is very similar to the one I linked to.  

This morning is my presentation at I Teach K!  I'm excited and nervous.  I made these little guys as a thanks for those coming to my Project-Based Learning presentation.


I hope to be back many times this week to share what I'm learning at I Teach K!, so check back soon.  

4 comments:

  1. Yum, strawberry chocolate chip bread sounds delicious!
    I bet you do fine on your presentation. Eager to read about it.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sara! The bread was quite tasty! :)

      Amanda

      Delete
  2. I am your newest follower! I just attended your session on PBLs and you put me at ease! Would love to pick your brain! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed talking to you after; thanks for coming! I'm following you as well :)

      Amanda

      Delete