Friday, August 16, 2013

Door Decor

I've been trying to figure out what I wanted to hang on my classroom door this year.  Last year, I had a "scrapbook page" pocket chart.  My students loved looking at the pictures and talking about the memories made in each picture.  I hung the chart with command hooks, but somehow over the summer, the command hooks didn't make it.

While the pocket chart was down, I decided that I wanted to hang it elsewhere, leaving the door space open.  I was in a creating mood when I was thinking of ideas for my door.  This is what I came up with:


You can click on the picture to download a copy for yourself. Thanks to Kevin and Amanda for the fonts!

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts


I plan to print and frame this then hang it on my door with ribbon and probably a new command hook.  I would like to print it bigger than an 8x10, but I'm not sure what size I am going to make it yet.   Any thoughts?

We head back to school on Monday (first official teacher day), so I'm hoping to enjoy the last weekend of summer.  I don't really have any plans, just enjoy some time with family.  What are you doing to enjoy these last days of summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment