Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful...and Some Black Friday Deals

Happy Thanksgiving!  Today, in addition to the things I am thankful for everyday (faith, family, friends, health, a job that keeps things interesting and the many other blessing I receive daily), I am thankful for a few days to catch up and enjoy time at home!  I plan to do some Christmas decorating tomorrow in addition to putting together a large stack of Reading A-Z books.

My "little turkeys" were thankful for snow on Tuesday.  It was a great day for recess: some snow on the ground, temperatures right around freezing and no wind.  They loved it!


I wanted to share a couple Black Friday deals that you can take advantage of from the comfort of your couch in your pjs!  I do not enjoy Black Friday crowds, but I am more than happy to stimulate the economy from my couch if you give me a good deal!

From Surviving a Teacher's Salary I found an Amazon deal for 30% off books. Good thru Sunday.

Walgreens has a free 8x10 print with the code TURKEY8x10.  This is good thru Saturday.

HeidiSongs is offering 15% off your order.  If you have never used HeidiSongs, you should go order now!  I have the DVDs which I love because they engage my kiddos, and it doesn't get better than that!

What are you thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment