Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Blog!

Thanks to My Cute Graphics!

A year ago today I started "A Very Curious Class" thanks to the inspiration of some great bloggers out there and my students who each had their own active blogs at that point.  It has been an adventure, and I have learned a lot!  I'm looking forward to another exciting year.

In celebration, I'd like to give away an item of your choosing from my store.  Please comment below with your product choice and an e-mail address.  I will choose a winner Saturday morning.

Check back tomorrow for some Valentine's Day happenings.  Our party isn't until tomorrow.  Here is a little preview.

We had this little "Love Bug" for breakfast.  Thank you left over 100th Day Cheerios and mini chocolate chips!  The head is a strawberry marshmallow.  The body is white bread cut with a cookie cutter in the shape of a heart then raspberry jam spread over it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment