Tuesday, July 3, 2012

It's Been a While...

Happy 4th of July!  We have been out of school for 6 weeks- hard to believe!  It has been a CRAZY 6 weeks! 

My students and I survived graduation and field day to end our year on a positive note. 



The covers to my students' end of the year DVDs.  The cases are 100% recycled material from WalMart.  Font from Lettering Delights; stickers from JoAnn Fabrics.


My fabulous teammate, Lindsey, jumping rope with the kids!  We will miss her!
The giant inflatable obstacle course thanks to the YMCA.  The kids LOVED it!


On the last day of school, I sold my house...the same day it was put on the market.  Who would have thought!?!



I've been busy packing boxes and moving all my belongings into a PODS unit. 



I have not worked on anything school related other than a 2 day training for our new reading curriculum: Success For All (SFA).  I am SO looking forward to leaving for the I Teach K conference next week and meeting all kinds of awesome kindergarten teachers!  I am hoping to work on some things for the beginning of the school year in the coming weeks.  In the meantime, my TpT store is celebrating the 4h of July with a 15% off sale until tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.  Have a great 4th of July!


No comments:

Post a Comment